Il progetto durerà 12 mesi e inizierà il 1 novembre 2017
PROFILO DEI PARTECIPANTI
- partecipante deva avere 18 – 30 anni;
- Cittadino italiano o residente in Italia;
- Voglia di conoscere la cultura marocchina;
- Interesso di impegnarsi dei luoghi di diritti umani, ambiente e partecipazione attiva dei giovani;
- Esperienze precedenti o un interesse specifico per il Magreb saranno valutati positivamente
Il progetto è aperto per le persone con meno opportunità: ostacoli economici, disabilità, disoccuppazione, ostacoli nel percorso educativo , etc. Non privilegiamo un particolare genere: il criterio principale per la selezione del volontario sarà sempre la motivazione.
OBIETTIVI DEL PROGETTO:
– promuovere l’apprendimento non formale e la cooperazione nel settore della gioventù con i paesi partner, in particolare tra l’Italia e il Marocco;
– sostenere il volontario nell’acquisizione di risultati di apprendimento (conoscenze, abilità e competenze) al fine di migliorare il proprio sviluppo personale, il suo progetto professionale;
– migliorare la competenza linguistica dei volontari, in particolare dell’arabo marocchino (ma l’organizzazione in Marocco lavora tanto con diversi partners in Francia, quindi il volontario/a avrà una possibilità di sviluppare anche il francese);
– migliorare l’efficacia e la qualità dell’educazione non formale;
– promuovere l’equità, la coesione sociale, la cittadinanza attiva, il dialogo interculturale e la partecipazione attiva alla società per promuovere l’inclusione, il rispetto e una migliore accettazione della diversità, senza discriminazioni basate su sesso, etnia, religione, orientamento sessuale, disabilità ecc. ., e per prevenire la radicalizzazione violenta;
– promuovere le opportunità per la conoscenza interculturale, l’esperienza e l’apprendimento di valori europei, come il rispetto della dignità umana; l’uguaglianza, i diritti umani, la tolleranza, la non discriminazione, la giustizia, la solidarietà e l’uguaglianza di genere;
– promuovere il potere di autovalutazione e l’autostima dei volontari coinvolgendolo nella realizzazione del progetto personale in modo indipendente e impegnativo;
– aumentare la consapevolezza dei volontari alla comprensione della cultura e della realtà marocchina;
– incoraggiare il volontario a condividere la propria cultura, lingua e paese;
– sensibilizzare i problemi ambientali e di cambiamento climatico, lavorando attivamente nella natura.
a space is created and managed in organisation headquarters to host debates, projections, cultural and creative activities about youth participation and themes that interest young people. Some activities already took place in this space such as: movies projections, debates, and intercultural dinners. The volunteer can pursue these activities and workshops or pursue new ones. It will be also an opportunity to share her own culture: cinema, music, Italian cuisine…
this theme is central in the program, so Amuddu asks their volunteers to participate in these activities. They create green spaces in schools, makes neighborhoods cleaner, organizes manifestations to make people more conscious about importance of protecting natural environment, valuing recycling to protect environment (they try to equip the citizenship café mainly by recycled materials). In 2016 Amuddu participated to COP 22 in Marrakech – Morocco and they aim to continue our engagement toward environment in their area.
The local youth council is an experience they launched with their young members, it aims to create a constructive dialogue with local elected counselors by planning common actions. Even if, mots of work is in Arabic for this project, Amuddu tries to involve volunteers who are interested in citizenship and youth participation.
Participation in national and international youth exchanges:
Amuddu is working with a youngsters in national and international level by using non formal education methods. Volunteer can participate or help with all logistical issues (if it is under Erasmus+ programme). She / he is always free to insert her(him)self to any part of a team working with a particular project. As Amuddu is spreading the idea of Youth mobility volunteer of this project becomes a witness of an international experience that other youngsters could have. So hosting organisation will ask to make a small promotion campaign or in non formal way to share her experience and possibilities with local youngsters.
Partner gives to volunteers the possibility to propose a personal project in accordance with their goals and values, they work on it together, this way the volunteer will have a deeper personal touch on the project.
Amuddu also hosts volunteers for short-term missions, so they ask long term volunteers to accompany them and share activities. These missions last two weeks on average, and it represents an opportunity for the volunteer to test his/her ability to be responsible of a group and help them to discover our city and its area. They are of course supervised by the team of the association.
The volunteer carry out her activities during the week (35 hours per week). She/he will have the weekend off, except if the association organizes activities during the weekend or in the evening, he/she can choose days during the week to rest. In addition, the volunteer will have her monthly free days and can take them according to Erasmus + rules.
DESCRIZIONE DELL’ ORGANIZZAZIONE OSPITANTE:
Founded in the year 2006, Amuddu Association has been undertaking the task of promoting youth participation and awareness of the importance of participating in public life and promoting youth initiatives. The principal objectives of the Association are:
*Encouraging people to protect their natural environment and to value local biodiversity.
*Promoting citizenship and youth participation
*Creating national and international youth exchanges.
*Contributing to the process of human development.
*Encouraging cultural and green tourism.
Amuddu has worked on these objectives through volunteer work camps, long-term volunteerism missions and youth exchange meetings organized around various themes. Amuddu has also coordinated local youth dynamic in partnership with CSOs and public institutions, such as a “Local Youth Council”. Among our activities :
- Local and international voluntary actions: landscaping, creation of green spaces in the city’s neighborhoods and schools …
- Youth Exchanges: organized around various themes such as cultural exchange, creativity, non-formal education, citizenship…
- Hosting and sending young volunteers: European Voluntary Service, the International Civil Service, CMV Moroccan Collective for Volunteering…
- Engaging in local and national youth dynamics: RMFAL Moroccan Network of Anna Lindh Foundation, REMAJEC Moroccan Network of Youth and Concertation, CMV Moroccan Collective for Volunteering …
- Seminars, trainings about preserving the environment and sustainable development.
- Green tourism: discovering and valuing natural richness and biodiversity of the country.
Amuddu Association works on hosting volunteers since 2011, including short-term and long-term missions. We offer to the volunteers the opportunity to participate in a project of public interest, such as landscaping of a space in a school yard, gardening in public places, activities and events led with school children … etc. Furthermore, we offer them the opportunity to gain new knowledges linked to local handcraft. Through workshops, they discover the local culture (language, food, local products, history …). We also organize outings to get to know the country. Our projects combine an effective contribution to a local project and possibilities of non-formal learning. Beside, we invite volunteers to share their knowledge and culture by proposing activities and workshops. This way, we can strenght cultural exchange. Each Year we receive EVS volunteers for short-term missions, so we gain experience in working with different publics, including youngsters with few opportunities.